Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The First Post

Welcome to my blog. It's not a blawg as some blogging lawyers fondly ( and quite cheesily) call theirs. Just because I'm a lawyer it doesn't mean I have to blog about law stuff all the time right?

Why this blog then?

To be honest, I'm not what you'd call a novice blogger. I've had 2 blogs before to my name (not sure that's the correct expression to use since they were anonymous blogs too). But there was something missing before. I think I could attribute it to the fact that I wasn't able to really explore my lawyer personality out of a (misplaced?) desire to protect my identity.

As a result, I was talking about everything else but my work which left me feeling quite unfulfilled. It's not like I have such an interesting job (I'm a civil litigator by the way) but my identity is so intricately woven into my chosen (by this, I don't mean I chose it - more of that later) profession. It doesn't make any sense ignoring it.

Maybe this blog ain't gonna be much different from my other former blogs. Maybe you'll still be treated to the same crap. But perhaps you will get to know this other significant side of me.

Hope this one sticks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new blog. hope to read more stuf.f